worldflow – FinTech, before FinTech existed – Our Solutions……
Connect is the market leader in Research Content Management for Authoring, Portal, Email Lists, Native Mobile Apps, Aggregator Push, Consolidated Readership. Designed for YOUR business. Used by Research Providers, from small Independents to large Sell-Sides & Buy-Sides.
tradingFlow MIFID II compliant products covering Research Usages, Trade Flows and Structured Products. ClientTrack to monitor client interaction in Research. TAD modules for reconciliation, transaction, trade reporting, RPA/CSA Mgmt, Launchpad for Structured Product Issuance,
Digital Vega* is an MTF for trading FX Options and is the most liquid electronic marketplace today. Meduasa B2C with major Bank liquidity providers and multiple Buy-Side firm. LiquidityHub B2B for Inter-bank FX Options flow.
*Digital Vega is an MTF regulated by the FCA
Research Content Management – Produce and Distribute to your Clients and Staff (Connect)
The worldflow Connect Research Content Managment modular platform manages the production and distribution of Investment Research including Authoring, Portal, Email Distribution, Native Mobile Apps, Aggregator / Vendor / Direct to Buy-Side Distribution,Consolidated Readership for Investment Research, Company News, Interactions, Ratings, Earnings, Fund and Corporate Marketing/Sales content.
Research Content Distribution – Managed Feeds to Aggregators and Buy-Sides (Connect2)
Connect2 is the Connect distribution platform which provides the “Pipes” for the Financial Services Research community to distribute content and provide back readership on a single platform
The free Distribution as a Platform service (DPAAS) providers a single point of entry for Research Content Providers, whether Independent one-man shops to major Sell-Side providers, to put their content onto Research Aggregators (Reuters, Bloomberg, FactSet, S&P, Research Exchange. ResearchPool, ERIC, Red Deer, …..) and direct to large Buy-Side platforms, by using their preferred sending method. Connect2 then “connects to” (get it) the aggregators of choice, converts to their format, and sends the Content from the Provider to the Aggregator, and tracks it’s success.
Research Providers can deliver to Connect2 in any combination of direct Portal, email.send, SFTP, and Connect2 extracts direct from an RMS, which then sends to only the distribution channels that the Provider wants to send to. As an optional chargeable service Connect2 can provide consolidated readership to the Provider across all their distribution platforms.
Suitable for Sell-Side, Independent Research Provider, News Agency, Industry Analysis Firm to get their content from a single point of entry to their selected platforms.
Connect2 is also a single point of onboarding as a service (OBASS) providing Onboarding for Aggregation Platforms and Buy-Side Platforms so that they do not need to run the overhead of onboarding and client mapping themselves, and can focus on utilising the research for their buy-side clients. By providing a single point of contact for the Aggregator or Buy-Side, Connect2 will onboard the Provider, map the content, send the files, and proactively monitor the service spotting and preventing errors and outages, and reducing overheads for the Aggregator./ Buy-Side.
Front-Office Flow Management – Trading & Product Flow Management Solutions (tradingFlow)
Using elements of several client builds we have built a family of flexible tradingFlow improvement products which include:
- ClientTrack a tracking the usage of Research, Earnings, Aggregators as a consolidated platform with the ability to log conferences, events, phone calls, sales calls and other market events for sell-side to validate client relationships and buy-side to verify their use of CSA / RPA whether Direct or P&L
- ECN: Digital Vega a full function FX Options ECN with price discovery, multiple liquidity, full FIX connectivity to sell-side and buy-side, vol surface consolidation, prime broker give-ups, credit checking.
- Launchpad Documentation solution our Client configurable automated generation of Termsheets, Final Terms, Distribution agreements and recently KIDS for Structured Products in Retail markets, DCD delivery and other OTC products.
- TAD : Trade and CSA Management solution manages FOBO recs, CSA diaries and payments and generates P&L reports cross firms and by client from a single view of your business, and also Reg Report appropriate business. Replace your manual processes, and Excel sheets with a controlled auditable solution.
worldflow have also built a number of bespoke software solutions for the Finance industry. Whilst there are a number of well-known packages used across the industry, our clients need ad-hoc solutions for market and client connectivity, e-commerce platforms, DMA solutions, trading optimisation platforms, trade management, CSA and Distribution fees management, fast PDLC, specialist web services, FIX engines, price engines for FX / FI. worldflow are able to build solutions using existing components, quickly and effectively, for a number of market or client facing areas in trading, research, sales, risk, credit. If you have a front-office area that you need a solution for, where there is no effective off the shelf solution, then there is a strong chance worldflow can build a solution quickly, to spec, and very cost-effectively. Due to our early involvement in Mobile solutions for Financial Services, this is a specialist area for our team. We were the first financial services approved Apple Consultancy Network member, and the first to deploy to Amazon Prime. We have the most white labelled financial services Apps in the App Store. Combined with our trading / sales / research knowledge we can build financial markets mobile solutions quickly, securely to meet client needs
Front-Office Change Consultancy – changing systems, architectures and business flows
worldflow is focused on front-office process change, across Investment Banking, Brokerage, Hedge Fund and Real-Money Asset Managers. worldflow have also worked with the regulators in many locations globally and participated in market changes over many years. We deliver review and fix, change, integration, problem solving, integration, interim management, green field build and process upgrades. worldflow’s role at our clients is to get the job done quickly with minimal disruption. worldflow have implemented or changed major front-office risk, trading, research and sales management functions, working with vendors and major consultancies as key Project Directors, Business Specialists and Subject Matter Experts. The key philosophy for the worldflow team though is to be a part of your team from day one and to engage as representatives of your business for the duration of the project. As a specialist front-office consultancy we have delivered a number of strategic consultancy offerings which include:
- Overall Interim CIO level IT Managers for a number of organisations.
- Worked on a number of Front Office mergers.
- Enhanced and built e-Commerce platforms in Structured Products, eFX, eFI and Fund Management.
- implemented projects including Order Management Systems, Research Production, Front-Office Market and Credit Risk and VAR/Stress test processes.
- Worked with numerous vendor solutions on implementations and upgrades including Murex / Summit / Sophis / Fidessa and ION-Trade.
- Built Greenfield brokerage and hedge fund businesses including systems selection, floor build and upstream links.
We have a wide range of skills and expertise to deliver projects in front-office areas for our clients.
Interested in any of our solutions?
Interested in our products or services? Want bespoke software built? See something you like?