Connect Research Email+ Distribution
Connect Research Email+ Distribution is an automated email distribution solution that supports large-scale distribution of research publication alerts to clients. The solution works with worldflow’s client list management tools and can be synchronised with your existing CRM for centralised control. Email+ supports personalised link-back or document attachment and provides detailed analysis on delivery/opens and bounces. Connect Research Email+ Distribution is a fully managed service, branded to match your corporate requirements and configured to send from your regular research mailboxes. Utilising your company email addresses, Amazons’ SES service, (the world’s biggest email sending service), and dedicated servers for directed DNS, also allows scale and reduction of spam blocking of your emails, when compared to the “big” names.
Key features of the Connect Email+ Distribution
- Out-of-the-box solution; branded, built, and delivered as a packaged service, new services are typically up and running in around 6-8 weeks.
- Fully supported by worldflow, requires little or no internal resources for set-up or operation and usually more cost-effective than self-managed solutions
- Supports sending of reports as attachments as well as secure link-backs.
- Real-time and timed delivery options by user type
- Users can manage their own subscription preferences via a user dashboard and create bespoke email preferences
- No keyword descriptions for Equity Research (Mailchimp/Constant Contact block use of BUY/HOLD/SELL in email text)
- Utilises Amazon’s SES mail services providing scalable, high volume throughput and detailed delivery data
- Configurable HTML email templates to match your company branding
- Detailed real-time interaction reporting including email opens and click-through at user level.
- Integrates directly with most common CRM platforms enabling client subscription preference to be updated in real-time
- Opt-out management and automated disabling of “Hard Bounce” user accounts.