Connect Research Mobile Apps
Connect Research Mobile Apps provide a superior customer experience for clients to access your research library on smartphone and tablet devices. Mobile apps are available for Android and Apple platforms and provide a secure mechanism for downloading research in real-time and for controlled offline access. The Notifications service gives near-time prompts for the User, whether using the App or not at the time the research is published and opens directly to the new content.
Key features of the Connect Research Apps
- Out-of-the-box solution; branded, built and delivered as a packaged service, new apps are typically available to download in 6-8 weeks.
- Fully supported by worldflow, requires no internal resources to set-up and maintain.
- Mobile optimised navigation and search tools make it easy for clients to find the latest publications, commentary, value add content and archived reports whilst on the move.
- Supports multiple content types including. PDF, Excel, Audio, Video and Data display.
- Directly integrated with your Connect server providing Single Sign-On between Apps and Portal and central management of client entitlements and personal preferences.
- Detailed real-time reporting of mobile access, document reads and searches.