EFA and worldflow partner to deliver fully integrated research management
EFA and worldflow have teamed up to integrate their market leading research management solutions. Together wordlflow and EFA deliver a “one-stop-shop” for managing the entire research production life cycle from initial analysis to client delivery and access reporting.
As a modular solution components can be configured and delivered in a matter of weeks, building into a comprehensive and cost effective research management suite that improves the visibility of your research and delivers efficiencies across your business.
The EFA & worldflow difference
- We deliver purpose built, configurable products not costly, high risk build projects.
- Our solutions are delivered and operational in weeks not months.
- All our solutions are market tested with referenceable clients.
- The majority of client solutions are delivered from our own secure cloud infrastructure and require little or no internal IT resource or expertise to deploy.
- Modelling – EFA models are Excel worksheets, which can be placed in existing workbooks and linked to existing analyst models. Because EFA builds on Excel’s familiar environment, analysts face only a short learning curve.
- Authoring – EFA handles both corporate and non-corporate reports, with fully automated peer comparisons, disclosures and disclaimers, and the ability to use our full financial analytic compatibilities to generate any exhibit in your documents.
- Report Generation – EFA enables corporate as well as non-corporate notes, with fully automated content generation and full multi-lingual support.
- Workflow – EFA offers a powerful but flexible workflow solution, with extensive business logic operating quietly within the process.
- Compliance – The EFA Compliance module provides the ability to maintain Watch Lists and Restricted Lists as well as any form of abstract relationship tracking (e.g. Banking relationships). This information can be tracked and automated into your research disclosures.
- Portal – Secure client/intranet web portal for delivering reports, data, multimedia, recommendations and event content.
- Mobile – Mobile applications for iOS and Android phone and tablet devices, issue push notifications for new publications, deliver non research content direct to client’s mobiles including pitchbooks and Roadshow/Event information.
- eMail – Manage multiple client email distribution lists, deliver published reports or send smart links to content on portal or mobile apps
- Compose – HTML Authoring, all online, template based, with full compliance management, and upload of off-line docs to flow.
- Social – Automated creation and posting of new content notifications via Twitter and LinkedIn social media including smart links back to the content via research portals or mobile apps. Manages multiple social media accounts with automated re-tweeting of posts between designated accounts and compliance processes to track and audit traffic.
- Survey – Create professional branded surveys, collate and publish results to clients and internal users.
- Analytics – Consolidated reporting of client access across all direct and indirect channels (including readership from research aggregation platforms)
- Aggregator Feeds– Complete FREE service to feed 20+ aggregators from a single upload, an automated feed or both, as a full managed service.