Connect Auto-Feed Research Content
Connect’s auto-feeds service is a scalable platform to automate the load of Research into the service and to provide one or more feeds out of the service. The service will extract tagging to categorise the research on the way in, and provide those same tags to the outbound feed.
The target audience is anyone who receives or produces mass amounts of research from a number of varied sources, but want a consistently tagged set of research out of the service as a single or singular set of feeds.
Extraction of tags from original sources, and within content, is part of this process, to enable tags from PDF’s, emails, text, Word docs etc. This normalises the received data for the receiving systems.
Connect provide this service to aggregators of research, so that they can focus on the content they have and not on gathering the content from multiple diverse sources.
In addition the service can be used as an output source to the mainstream vendors for providers of research / news / presentations to feed automatically to main vendors and also to Social networks.
Typical Feeds In: Email extract, FTP with RIXML, Bloomberg format, FactSet format, Drupal push, WordPress output, XML, RSS-Push, manual load through Connect Document Contributor, manual publishing through Connect Author or Compose
Typical Feeds Out: FTP with RIXML, WordPress push, Reuters, Bloomberg, FactSet, S&P, Email Lists, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Fully modular systems solution, so pick the elements you want, from our full front to back research management platform on Connect. Modules include Portal, IOS App, Android App, Email Distribution, Compose, Author, Earnings.
- Accept research from numerous sources into the service, in a controlled and secure manner
- Feed research out from the service as formatted and tagged feeds for aggregation or to feed to vendors
- Utilise Connects Document Contributor for manual load, with pre-configure templates for research types to speed process
- Typical Feeds In: Email extract, FTP with RIXML, Bloomberg format, FactSet format, Drupal push, WordPress output, XML, RSS-Push
- Add document publishing through Connect Author or Compose
- Typical Feeds Out: FTP with RIXML, WordPress push, Reuters, Bloomberg, FactSet, S&P, Email Lists, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Focus on managing the actual content, not the logistics of moving it from one place to another