worldflow – a Fintech Company. Our Solutions……
Connect is the market leading Research Management product covering Authoring thru Distribtuion. Designed for YOUR business. Extensive functions. Fully managed service, Fast <8 weeks install, Cost Effective.
tradingFlow products cover TAD modules for reconciliation, transaction and trade reporting, RPA/CSA Management, Launchpad for Structured Product Issuance, ClientTrack to monitor client interaction in Research and are MIFID II ready solutions.
Digital Vega is an Exchange for FX Options and is the most liquid electronic marketplace today. Boasting the major Bank liquidity providers and multiple Buy-Side firms, you can transact FX Options on a fully MIFID II compliant platform
worldflow – Our Products ……
The worldflow Connect platform (www.worldflow.net/connect/) supports the processes of Authoring through to Distribution for Research, News, Ratings, Fund and Corporate Marketing/Sales content.
Connect2 is the Connect distribution platform which provides the “Pipes” for the Financial Services community to send content and provide back readership on a single platform, providing both DPAAS and OBASS services.
Connect2 DPASS: feed us, and we send where the content is needed.
Connect2 OBASS: tell us, and we onboard and manage your contributors.
The Distribution as a Platform service (DPAAS) is a single point of entry for Research Content Providers to get content onto Aggregators and direct for large Buy-Side platforms, by using their preferred sending method, email, FTP, direct Portal, and Connect2 maps to the distribution channels that the Provider wants to send to. Suitable for Sell-Side, Independent Research Provider, News Agency, Industry Analysis Firm to get their content from a single point of entry to their selected platforms.
Connect2 is also a single point of onboarding as a service (OBASS) providing Onboarding for Aggregation Platforms and Buy-Side Platforms so that they do not need to run the overhead of onboarding and client mapping themselves, and can focus on utilising the research they receive from their Providers to get it effectively to their clients. Providing a single point of contact for the Aggregator or Buy-Side, Connect2 will onboard the Provider, map the content, send the files, and proactively monitor the service spotting and preventing errors and outages.
Using elements of several client builds we have built a family of flexible tradingFlow improvement products which include:
- ECN: Digital Vega a full function FX Options ECN with price discovery, multiple liquidity, full FIX connectivity to sell-side and buy-side, vol surface consolidation, prime broker give-ups, credit checking.
- Launchpad Documentation solution our Client configurable automated generation of Termsheets, Final Terms, Distribution agreements and recently KIDS for Structured Products in Retail markets, DCD delivery and other OTC products.
- TAD : Trade and CSA Management solution manages FOBO recs, CSA diaries and payments and generates P&L reports cross firms and by client from a single view of your business, and also Reg Report appropriate business. Replace your manual processes, and Excel sheets with a controlled auditable solution.
worldflow have also built a number of bespoke software solutions for the Finance industry. Whilst there are a number of well-known packages used across the industry, our clients need ad-hoc solutions for market and client connectivity, e-commerce platforms, DMA solutions, trading optimisation platforms, trade management, CSA and Distribution fees management, fast PDLC, specialist web services, FIX engines, price engines for FX / FI. worldflow are able to build solutions using existing components, quickly and effectively, for a number of market or client facing areas in trading, research, sales, risk, credit. If you have a front-office area that you need a solution for, where there is no effective off the shelf solution, then there is a strong chance worldflow can build a solution quickly, to spec, and very cost-effectively. Due to our early involvement in Mobile solutions for Financial Services, this is a specialist area for our team. We were the first financial services approved Apple Consultancy Network member, and the first to deploy to Amazon Prime. We have the most white labelled financial services Apps in the App Store. Combined with our trading / sales / research knowledge we can build financial markets mobile solutions quickly, securely to meet client needs
Front Office Consultancy
worldflow is focused on front-office process change, across Investment Banking, Brokerage, Hedge Fund and Real-Money Asset Managers. worldflow have also worked with the regulators in many locations globally and participated in market changes over many years. We deliver review and fix, change, integration, problem solving, integration, interim management, green field build and process upgrades. worldflow’s role at our clients is to get the job done quickly with minimal disruption. worldflow have implemented or changed major front-office risk, trading, research and sales management functions, working with vendors and major consultancies as key Project Directors, Business Specialists and Subject Matter Experts. The key philosophy for the worldflow team though is to be a part of your team from day one and to engage as representatives of your business for the duration of the project. As a specialist front-office consultancy we have delivered a number of strategic consultancy offerings which include:
- Overall Interim CIO level IT Managers for a number of organisations.
- Worked on a number of Front Office mergers.
- Enhanced and built e-Commerce platforms in Structured Products, eFX, eFI and Fund Management.
- implemented projects including Order Management Systems, Research Production, Front-Office Market and Credit Risk and VAR/Stress test processes.
- Worked with numerous vendor solutions on implementations and upgrades including Murex / Summit / Sophis / Fidessa and ION-Trade.
- Built Greenfield brokerage and hedge fund businesses including systems selection, floor build and upstream links.
We have a wide range of skills and expertise to deliver projects in front-office areas for our clients.